Download your May Mandala activity pack
This new online programme of activities and events will prepare us for the walking festival in September. It is an opportunity to be Inspired, to Reflect, to Make and Do. You can also use it as a tool to think about your own values and the action you can take with your local community. The purpose of designing a mandala is to meditate on the challenges we are all facing now, to raise awareness, and inspire people to think about alternative futures, possibilities and the potential for change.
- your own reasons for wanting to be involved in T100, or take part in this activity
- your experiences and values
- what are the challenges you see in your community?
- what changes you would like to see happen?
- who inspires you?
- what commitments you can make to create the future you believe in ?
The May Mandalas will become a springboard for reflections and promises to act – moving us from individual to community; from personal to environmental.
Activity Pack 1
An introduction to May Mandalas and lots of fun activities to explore ‘Inspiration’
Need more inspiration? Here is a worksheet on values and a mandala image to colour in.
Thurrock 100 would like to extend a huge thank you to its funders and delivery partners.