Do you love to walk? We are looking for volunteer walk leaders to reccy and lead a walk around one of our designated areas for the 2019 festival.
Help with all routes is welcome, but in particular the new stretch in North Kent from Sheppey to Gravesend. Can you help lead the way and show our walkers some of the fascinating points of interest en route?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Thurrock 100 2019 – Welcome to the Kitchen Table
Proposed dates and locations (still being planned, so is subject to change)
- Friday 5th July – Launch event in Grays with TICC (Thurrock International Celebration of Culture).
- Sunday 7th July – Kitchen Table event to start the walk from High House to Grays.
- Monday 8th July – Thurrock walk Grays/ Mardyke Way to Chafford Gorge
- Tuesday 9th July – Thurrock walk the Gorges and end up in Lakeside
- Wed 10th July – Thurrock walk – Chadwell St.Mary/West Thurrock
- Thurs 11th July – Thurrock walk East Tilbury/Thameside Nature reserve/DP World London Gateway
- Friday 12th July – Canvey walk – Kitchen Table event on Canvey Island with live music
- Saturday 13th July – Southend walk – Hadleigh castle to Leigh or Chalkwell.
- Sunday 14th July – Kitchen Table event in Southend.
- Monday 15th July – Isle of Sheppey walk (tbc)
- Tuesday 16th July – Isle of Grain walk (tbc)
- Wednesday 17th July – Hoo Peninsula walk (tbc)
- Thursday 18th July – Faversham walk (tbc)
- Friday 19th July – Gravesend walk (tbc)
- Saturday 20th July – Gravesend Kitchen Table event.
- Sunday 21st July – Finale at Tilbury Cruise Terminal including a Kitchen Table event, with community feast and Tilbury Carnival.
More info on the 2019 season can be found here: T100 2019 – News on Dates and Locations