All routes are confirmed and performances set, for the Thurrock 100 Walking & Talking Festival 2017, 7-9th July!
Rehearsals have commenced, costumes are being sewn and mischief is being planned!
Local stories will be played out in front of your very eyes, all told with a wonderful comedic interpretation of actual historical facts!
Places are FREE but please book your place as numbers are limited.
Bookings and more info on each walk/performance are via the links below:
1. Horndon Walk Friday 7th July 2017 7pm
2. Grays to Chafford Gorge Sat 8th July 2017 10.45am
3. Chafford Gorge to intu Lakeside Sat 8th July 2017 2pm
4. Cash’s Well, Sun 9th July 2017 9.30AM
5. Langdon Country Park Walk Sun 9th July 10:45am
6. Bata & East Tilbury, Sun 9th July 2017 1pm
7. Coalhouse Fort performance finale Sun 9th July 2017 4pm
See you there, can’t wait!